Are you an Underwriting / Office Assistant who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an Underwriting / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Underwriting / Office Assistant, you will work with Policyholders, Agents and Adjusters via phone and email.
- Research, review and prepare initial information for Underwriting team
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance industry experience or knowledge is a plus
- College degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems at one time and quickly navigate and understand the different systems
- MS Outlook skills
- Ability to take direction, multitask well and be motivated
- Detailed and accurate
- Ability to work with confidential/sensitive information
- Good decision making skills
- Organized and good at prioritizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Underwriting / Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140894
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.