Are you an Underwriting / Office Assistant who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an Underwriting / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Underwriting / Office Assistant, you will work with Policyholders, Agents and Adjusters to research, review and prepare initial information for the Underwriting team.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance industry experience or knowledge a plus
- College degree preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Work in multiple computer systems at one time and quickly navigate and understand the different systems
- MS Outlook skills
- Take direction well, multitask and motivated
- Detailed and accurate
- Work with confidential/sensitive information
- Good decision making skills
- Organized and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Underwriting / Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141261
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.