Are you an Underwriting / Office Assistant who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an Underwriting / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Underwriting / Office Assistant, you will work with Policyholders, Agents and Adjusters via phone and email.
- Research, review and prepare initial information for Underwriting team
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous office or administrative assistant experience
- Any insurance industry experience or knowledge is a plus
- College degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems at one time and quickly navigate and understand the different systems
- MS Outlook skills
- Ability to take direction, multitask well and be motivated
- Detailed and accurate
- Ability to work with confidential/sensitive information
- Good decision making skills
- Organized and good at prioritizing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Underwriting / Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140702
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.