Are you a Warehouse Assistant who is looking for a great opportunity with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will clean, coat and tape screens.
- Put screens in reclaim machines
- Take out the screens and let them dry in stacks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Warehouse/distribution center environment experience preferred
- Fast-paced and detailed
- Work independently and as a team player
- Okay standing most of the day
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 5:00am-1:30pm, 6:30am-3:00pm or 7:30am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Warehouse Assistant position: $16.50-$18.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141488
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.