Are you a Warehouse / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity where you can be physically active on the job? Are you a Warehouse / Office Assistant who is detail oriented?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Office Assistant, you will be working in the Samples department picking orders, going up and down the aisles pulling products.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Warehouse / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140567
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.