Are you a Warehouse / Receiving Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse / Receiving Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Receiving Assistant, you will help unload UPS, FedEx and other LTL trailers.
- Data entry
- Sort all boxes
- Open packages of incoming goods and double checking vendor packing slips to makes sure that is what is actually in the box
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay for the Warehouse / Receiving Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139224
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.