Are you a Warehouse / Returns Associate who is looking to get your foot in the door within an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse / Returns Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Returns Associate, you will be assisting in the Returns area constructing shipping boxes lifting and bending.
- Enter data into a spreadsheet
- Enter information into the system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
Hours: 30–40 hours between 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Warehouse / Returns Associate position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140164
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.