Are you a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant, you will be working in the Finishing area and preparing orders for shipping.
- Complete paperwork and box labels
- Fold, tag and bag work orders
- Complete final inspection of embroidered product
- Support Operators by unpacking and staging product
- Perform other miscellaneous duties throughout the Distribution Center
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Occasional heavy lifting
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent work ethic
- Communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
Hours: First/second shift and full-time/part-time hours available – contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Warehouse / Shipping Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on shift
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140867
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.