Are you a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse / Shipping Assistant, you will be working in the finishing area and preparing orders for shipping.
- Complete paperwork and box labels
- Fold, tag and bag work orders
- Complete final inspection of embroidered product
- Support operators by unpacking and staging product
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as needed throughout the distribution center
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Must be ok with some occasional heavy lifting
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and work as a team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
Hours: First, Second and Weekend shifts available, contact us for details
Pay for the Warehouse / Shipping Assistant position: $12.00 – $13.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137654
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.