Are you a Warehouse Specialist who doesn’t want to sit at a desk all day? Are you a Warehouse Specialist who is looking for a family friendly company?
Our client is the Midwest’s largest dealer in their industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Warehouse Specialist, you will take items and products off the shelves that come in from online orders.
- Box up product and ship to customer
- Take products that get delivered off the trucks and re-stock on the shelves
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Shipping/receiving, warehouse or retail experience preferred
- Easy-going attitude, positive and a team player
- Ok with standing a good portion of the day
- Ok to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling when needed
- Health insurance reimbursement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Employee discounts
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and every 3rd Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm during the busy season (November-March)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Warehouse Specialist position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141035
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.