Are you a Workers Compensation Specialist who has workers compensation experience? Are you a Workers Compensation Specialist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is an award-winning medical clinic that is focused on putting their patients first. They are proud to offer a positive, collaborative work environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Workers Compensation Specialist, you will be a liaison to the patient, employer and the workers compensation carrier.
- Build workers compensation cases for patients
- Monitor status of claims including but not limited to claim reconsiderations, appeals and denials
- Closely work with Coder for denied claims
- Send second requests to follow up with outstanding appeals
- Appeal with the state of Wisconsin if necessary
- Ensure any surgeries are entered online
- Upload proper documentation to the designated system for workers compensation adjusters to view
- Phone coverage as needed for the business office
- Communicate and work with physicians often to obtain proper documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of workers compensation experience where you worked with adjusters and appealing denials
- Must have knowledge of the state of Wisconsin workers compensation laws
- Any EMR experience is highly preferred
- Orthopedic experience a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Epic experience is highly preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Easygoing, positive and friendly
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to catch on quickly, take good notes and jump in
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive work environment
- Variety in your workday
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Workers Compensation Specialist position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139793
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.