Are you a Writer / Reporter who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Writer / Reporter who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a family-owned printing/publishing company that has been serving the community for the last 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Writer / Reporter, you will interview public/business owners to cover events as well as attend & cover important school board, town or chamber meetings stories.
- Take pictures when needed
- Assist with and will be assigned with weekly writing
- Collect information to write up community interest stories
- Help in the office to take calls, assist with writing up ads and renew subscriptions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Writing skills
- Experience in customer service, communications, marketing or recruiting
- MSWD and Google Docs experience
- Access to the internet
- Outgoing and comfortable approaching people
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and helpful team
- Flexible schedule
Hours: 10-15 hours per week. Contact us details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Writer / Reporter position: Based on experience
Location: Winneconne, WI
Job ID: 141518
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.