PARTNER WITH CADRE
Cadre is your strategic partner for supplying top-notch, professional talent!
We recognize every client is unique, with different needs and expectations. We mirror our clients by getting to know each client and each applicant through an in-depth interview and screening process. This allows Cadre to know which applicants fit best with which clients.
We present your available job opportunity to the applicant, along with the benefits of working for your organization.
Cadre’s communication with each client varies. Our follow-up process for each client and sharing the feedback with the employee is customized to best fit your needs. Additionally, Cadre keeps in touch with both the client and the employee after an employee is placed at the client site.
Cadre staffs short-term and long-term positions for client needs such as vacation coverage, medical leaves, special projects, high-turnover or entry-level positions or when staffing needs fluctuate widely on a seasonal basis.
Cadre clients often use our services to fill permanent openings. The employee remains on Cadre’s payroll for 480 hours, after which time the client may hire the employee permanently. Clients also have a buyout option should they opt to hire an employee before 480 hours are complete.
Clients may hire Cadre applicants and place them immediately on their payroll.
Clients may wish to evaluate a candidate they recruit themselves on a temporary basis before committing to a permanent hire, or they may have a recruit who is only needed on a periodic basis. Cadre can provide payroll services and clients may permanently hire payrolled employees at any time.
Cadre works for you
- Staff longevity
- Immediate response time
- Understanding your staffing needs
- One point of contact
- Follow-up during order/recruiting process
- Regular follow-up once assignment is filled
- Availability to be on-site whenever needed
- Client Manager, Senior Management and Owners are local, so we can respond immediately to any staffing issues
- Only recruiting/interviewing applicants with office skills
- Thoroughly review positions and company information with the applicant before we present the applicant’s resume to you
- Flexible to unusual circumstances
- 8 hour guarantee for all assignments
- Dedicated to providing honest, trustworthy, outstanding service with enthusiastic professionalism
- Unparalleled responsiveness and ongoing communication
- Sense of urgency in response to ever changing staffing needs
- A continued focus on employee retention to maintain high level of industry experience and strong customer relationships
- Committed to exclusive focus on office and professional staffing, so that you can count on Cadre and take advantage of our specialized services
"Thank you so much for your help finding people. And the time-approval system that you use is very easy compared to others. I appreciate your interest in finding quality and motivated people."
"Just wanted to say thank you for all of your help with the temporary Estimators! We’re very impressed with the quality of candidates that Cadre presented."
Senior HR Representative
"The main difference between Cadre and the other service I’ve partnered with in the past is that Cadre listens."
"Thank you so much for making it a priority to find me someone. You and the rest of the team are great and I appreciate all your help every year making this process go so well."
"My team was really impressed with the quality of candidates you have sent us - so thank you for doing a great job!"
Human Resources Business Partner
"I felt very comfortable that we had made the right decision to choose Cadre. Although our needs may be sporadic, the role that the Receptionist plays is highly important. Cadre has been in the Valley for many years and does have a stellar reputation, you should be proud. I look forward to working with your team."
Executive Assistant to Chief Officer of HR