Are you a Calibration Analyst / Administrative Assistant who has experience creating and working with PDFs? Are you a Calibration Analyst / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Calibration Analyst / Administrative Assistant, you will be scanning documents, creating PDFs to attach to systems, reading/interpreting Calibration Certificates and enter them into the system.
- Preparation and monitoring of calibration plans
- Register new measurement and test equipment
- Work with the Manufacturing Manager and Platform Leader/Shift Leader on feedback of results of calibration
- Investigate discrepancies and the monitoring of calibration plans
- Work with maintenance personnel to support the connection to the equipment to be calibrated
- Follow up with the Owners on damaged or lost equipment
- Document any instrument found out of tolerance in the relevant records and coordinate investigation of the impact on product
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Manufacturing experience is required with FDA ISO certification and 13485 knowledge
- Ability to interpret report results
- Anyone who has worked in a quality role is a huge plus
- Technical education is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Must know how to create and work with PDFs
- ETQ knowledge is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Calibration Analyst / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – must work onsite
Job ID: 139865
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.