Are you a Human Resources Recruiter who has excellent people skills? Are you a Human Resources Recruiter who is looking for an opportunity within a large, well-known corporation?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Recruiter, you will identify, attract, recruit and hire qualified talent to meet current and projected staffing needs.
- Work with the hiring manager on sourcing strategies
- Network to identify qualified referrals, develop proactive leads and convince qualified candidates to further explore opportunities within the company
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have recruiting experience
- Any human resources experience from within a healthcare setting is ideal
- Bilingual is a plus
- Human Resources degree is preferred
- Must have a basic comfort level working with computers and data entry
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Professional and strong people skills
- Must be resourceful, reactive and show initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Recruiter position: $24.84 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – Position can be onsite or remote, must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139156
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.