Are you an Office Assistant who has strong time-management, multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to gain some office experience?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will process taxes, scan documents, assist with letters and other documents.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office/administrative assistant experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Adobe is a huge plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and time-management skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take good notes and follow written instructions
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Easygoing but hardworking
- Comfortable with repetitive work
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm (after labor day Fridays are until 5:00pm)
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140723
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.