Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, answer phones as well as greet patients and schedule appointments.
- Enter and update patient information
- Receive payments and balance payment records at the end of the shift
- Maintain gown supplies
- Process medical records
- Maintain a clean office area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office and/or customer service experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize well and work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Wellness field experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Passionate about wellness
- Professional, friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Free services
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00/hr. (after 3 months pay may increase to $14.50 & then 3 months later $15.00 based on performance)
Location: Multiple openings within Wisconsin
Job ID: 136910
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.