Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to build on your customer service skills?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet patients, schedule appointments as well as answer and direct calls.
- Receive payments and balance payment records at the end of the shift
- Maintain gown supplies
- Process medical records
- As the position evolves, you will assist with monthly scheduling, guide other staff members and assist with new hiring training
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office and/or customer service experience
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Passionate about wellness
- Team player and flexible to assist others
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that cares about their employees
- Growing organization and chances for advancement and promotion
- Continuing education
- Great benefit package for employees working 30+ hours per week
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Profit sharing
- Holiday pay
- Professional development funds
- Free and reduced chiropractic and massage care
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr. (potential pay increase down the road based on performance)
Location: Multiple openings within Wisconsin
Job ID: 136910
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.