Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to build on your customer service skills?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, greet patients, schedule appointments as well as answer all calls and direct them accordingly.
- Receive payments and balance payment records at the end of the shift
- Maintain gown supplies (this includes washing, drying and folding gowns)
- Help process medical records upon request from central billing
- Assist with other general office tasks such as help keep the office tidy and clean, assist with filing, enter in patient info, etc.
- As the position evolves, you will assist with monthly scheduling, guide other staff members and assist with new hiring training
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office and/or customer service experience
- Any leadership experience would be a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on occasion
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens
- Passionate about wellness
- Professional, friendly, personable and easy going
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Company offers great benefit package for employees working 30+ hours, contact us for details
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available Monday – Saturday between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary or Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI (multiple openings within 45 minutes of Madison)
Job ID: 136910
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.