Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative opportunity? Are you a remote Customer Service Representative who enjoys assisting customers over the phone?
Our client is privately held and family owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be on the phone the majority of the day meeting company goals and metrics.
- Provide client support for products/services via phone and email
- Educate and troubleshoot regulatory requirements
- Work with escalation procedures when there is a technical issue
- Track all client interactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer Service Representative experience preferred
- Experience supporting mobile applications or cloud-based applications a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer and tech savvy
- Navigate on the Internet
- Learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Quality minded and detailed
- Problem solving skills
- Time-management skills
- Empathy and de-escalation skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: First and second shift hours available. Contact us for details.
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: $17.50/ hr.
Location: Neenah, WI. Remote position. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 141308
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer